Ultimate 1 Index du Forum

Ultimate 1 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

U1/Crayer's its a impostor

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ultimate 1 Index du Forum -> The Ultimate 1 -> Demande d'adhesion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
SFoCrayer

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Fév - 18:12 (2008)    Sujet du message: U1/Crayer's its a impostor Répondre en citant

Ok Fatal U1, i know you are the admin of this forum,

IM THE ORIGINAL CRAYER, I KNOW I DONT PlAY ANYMORE MPH, but that guy its a impostor...

See my ORIGINAL YouTube Channel, i post a Bulletin calling this guy a impostor, if you dont beliveme, watch this here...

http://mx.youtube.com/bulletin_read?id=pec5swYN3wU&user=Crayer

ok, and if you continue dont beliving me, i will post This noob in my videos, MY ORIGINAL VIDEOS, saying this guy and this clan are impostors...

saying this:
"""Hey guys, here, a total impostor of, see this forum...

Thanks to SpainLord for send me a MP whit that noob impostor...

link: ht tp :/ / th e-ultimate-1.x oo it.f r/ in de x . p h p

See the "Présentation" Forum, and u guys will find that impostor...

PD: the link its separated whit spaces, because you cant post a link here... (in you tube)

Thank you and i will estimate your help saying those U1 clan are impostors of me """

Watch here:

SF。ヴトAyモト 's Head-Shot Time 1 [REBEL]: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EGarpGUOSQ
SF。ヴトAyモト 's Head Shot Time 2 [DESTINY]: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2dTOK8YZdI
SF。ヴトAyモト 's Head-Shot Time 3 [LEGIONS]: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5WbeBBI26U
SF。ヴトAyモト 's Head Shot Time 4 [B.D.] :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiSJFL1bWR8
SF。ヴトAyモト 's Head-Shot Time 5. [UNITED] :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9--IjXmXugY

and i post this message to all my friends, so, again, quit that name u1/crayer's...

OH, Fatal u1, if you ban me, you will look very very bad...

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Fév - 18:12 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Sparda*Hero

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 龍 Dragon
Hunter utilisé: Noxus
Arme favorite: Imperialist
Niveau: 5 Stars - Pro

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Fév - 19:38 (2008)    Sujet du message: U1/Crayer's its a impostor Répondre en citant

The true Crayer is SF and y think he's one of the 5 best Noxus in the world.

I'm sorry he doesn't play now... Crying or Very sad

http://es.youtube.com/bulletin_read?id=pec5swYN3wU&user=Crayer

This is his channel, he has a lot of excellent videos of MPH

I don't know U1\master, but the original Crayer is SF Okay

fotsi007@hotmail.com

MSN
Hitsugaya
Membre U1

Hunter utilisé: Samus/Sylux
Arme favorite: Magmaul
Niveau: Je sais pas :/

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Fév - 19:53 (2008)    Sujet du message: U1/Crayer's its a impostor Répondre en citant

Hi Crayer, Ok U1 Crayer is an impostor. But he have just taking your nickname, we don't konw why, he say it's personnal. We understand that you are fruted but i think that you must talk directly with U1 crayer, and not with Fatal.

SFoCrayer

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Fév - 20:33 (2008)    Sujet du message: U1/Crayer's its a impostor Répondre en citant

Hitsugaya a écrit:
Hi Crayer, Ok U1 Crayer is an impostor. But he have just taking your nickname, we don't konw why, he say it's personnal. We understand that you are fruted but i think that you must talk directly with U1 crayer, and not with Fatal.
That imposor dont understand english or spanish??'

or im wrong???'

anyway, he cant use "crayer" on his nick, and he cant use my image and the logo of my clan¡¡¡¡

oh, and i was talking whit fatal because he ban my another acount...

AGAIN, PLIS, U1/CRAYER, CHANGE YOUR NICK AND YOUR IMAGE. THE ONLY ONE CRAYER ITS ME, AND ONLY ME.

THANKS.

XGP°Vyko

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Fév - 20:38 (2008)    Sujet du message: U1/Crayer's its a impostor Répondre en citant

Yes,Crayer fake,change your nickname ^^

Ouais Vyko, évite de poster pour des choses qui ne te regardent pas ici tu es sur le fofo de la U1 et non sur jv et sache que je n'ésiterai pas a te bannir.

~Fatal~ U1
Membre U1

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 猴 Singe
Hunter utilisé: Samus
Arme favorite: Impérialiste

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Fév - 20:41 (2008)    Sujet du message: U1/Crayer's its a impostor Répondre en citant

>_> crayer is not a name who only you can use it. But, I am agree about the image, and he will change it, so now, If you com here for post all the time "CRAYER IS IMPOSTER I AM THE ONLY CRAYER etc..." I will banned you for stop this Flood Wink

MSN
SF.SiTH

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Fév - 20:50 (2008)    Sujet du message: U1/Crayer's its a impostor Répondre en citant

what the fuck? another crayer?omg!!! please search a new nick, yo can't be original? you are nuv, the only crayer is Sf.Crayer the others are shet, use another nick, for example noobish, is perfect =D

SFoCrayer

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Fév - 20:52 (2008)    Sujet du message: U1/Crayer's its a impostor Répondre en citant

~Fatal~ U1 a écrit:
>_> crayer is not a name who only you can use it. But, I am agree about the image, and he will change it, so now, If you com here for post all the time "CRAYER IS IMPOSTER I AM THE ONLY CRAYER etc..." I will banned you for stop this Flood Wink

nop, he cant be crayer....
ok, if one of my friends put on her nick YOuR NIcK (FATAL U1) you will be angry whit he nooo?????

ok, i dont wana made a flame war or a WAR CLAN, so, plis, Change his nick and his image plis..

why i say this???'  because all the people know im the best MPH player, and i dont wanna loose reputation, if U1/crayer losse in wifi

So please, Change his nick PlIS

i dont know, he can be U1/Slayer, or Phsyer, i dont know¡¡¡

Bt PLIS, NOT CRAYER

THANKS FOR UNDERSTAND ME...

~Fatal~ U1
Membre U1

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Fév - 20:54 (2008)    Sujet du message: U1/Crayer's its a impostor Répondre en citant

all the sF clan will post here for say it ?

so now stop it say him on PM and not in his forum, if other player sF will post for say that I banned immediatly Wink

MSN
~Fatal~ U1
Membre U1

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Fév - 21:00 (2008)    Sujet du message: U1/Crayer's its a impostor Répondre en citant

ok, if one of my friends put on her nick YOuR NIcK (FATAL U1) you will be angry whit he nooo?????

ok, i dont wana made a flame war or a WAR CLAN, so, plis, Change his nick and his image plis..

why i say this???' because all the people know im the best MPH player, and i dont wanna loose reputation, if U1/crayer losse in wifi

So please, Change his nick PlIS

i dont know, he can be U1/Slayer, or Phsyer, i dont know¡¡¡

Bt PLIS, NOT CRAYER

THANKS FOR UNDERSTAND ME...

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF you are the best ? LOL you don't play versus all the player MPH so you can't say it Wink AND IF U1 CRAYER LOOSE IN WIFI HE IS U1 AND NOT SF so they don't say you loose or other things

you say all of that just for a nickname, pfff. I say another time and it is the last :

SAY HIM ON A PM NOT ON THIS FORUM WE DON'T INTEREST ABOUT IT : ADD U1/CRAYER AND ASK HIM WHY AND QUIT THIS FORUM OR I BAN NOW*

=> his nickname is U1/crayer not sF/crayer, so if your friends put my nick only Fatal , I am don't care about it, not like you Wink

MSN
PRO.Farore

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Fév - 16:26 (2008)    Sujet du message: U1/Crayer's its a impostor Répondre en citant

wtf!?
Fatal U1? lol, EON_Fatal? lol
SF.Crayer? lol U1.Crayer? lol

well... only exist one Crayer, and it's a fact.  Crayer U1 should be more original or probably'll be a mistake or something. So... we have to figure out that, Faker Crayer change ur nick

SF.Crayer, no more.

XGP°Vyko

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Fév - 16:38 (2008)    Sujet du message: U1/Crayer's its a impostor Répondre en citant

Maxou: Ok sbon je me calme pas envie de me faire bannir une deuxième fois Wink

SFoCrayer

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Fév - 16:55 (2008)    Sujet du message: U1/Crayer's its a impostor Répondre en citant

you guys wanna war

war will got...

oh, and if you dont beliveme im the best mph player or one of the best, ask to any guys of me, any hater of me, or any of my friends, and those guys will say who IM...

oh, and you wanna know the true reason why i need that guys CHANGE HIS NICK????

I GOT A LOT OF HATERS, BECAUSE I BEAT F5 ALEX, F5-RAYMAN, F5-RIVERA AND LOTS AND LOTS OF F5 NOOBS, and if one of those guys beat u1 crayerd, those guys will say that was me, no u1 crayer....

jajaja, u1 crayers copy my frase too
2gringos are the very very noob people"

hahaha

U1-Séb
Membre U1

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Fév - 21:02 (2008)    Sujet du message: U1/Crayer's its a impostor Répondre en citant

We don't care. You can beat all the people that you want, you do not have to give orders. He's not the same tag as you, he's not you. If someone called U1-Séb in wifi, it would make me laughing. You're just a Kevin and not God.

U1/ヴトAyモト 's

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 鷄 Coq
Hunter utilisé: Noxus
Arme favorite: SF
Niveau: the best

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Fév - 21:15 (2008)    Sujet du message: U1/Crayer's its a impostor Répondre en citant

CRAYER i want play 1vs1 with you ok ?
add me dark__wolfy@msn.com

and be quiet in this forum THX
i wait you and i say 10 days

COME ON CRAYER Cool

MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: U1/Crayer's its a impostor

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ultimate 1 Index du Forum -> The Ultimate 1 -> Demande d'adhesion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange