Ultimate 1 Index du Forum

Ultimate 1 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Error Loading Shared Libraries Civ 4 telefonino grease

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ultimate 1 Index du Forum -> Les matchs -> Matchs entre membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jillvach

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Déc - 22:15 (2017)    Sujet du message: Error Loading Shared Libraries Civ 4 telefonino grease Répondre en citant

Error Loading Shared Libraries Civ 4
> http://tinyurl.com/ybxh8rrd

error...while...loading...shared...libraries:...libzmq.so.4.......it...will...not...start...because...of...the...following...error:.......error...while...loading...shared...libraries:...libzmq.so....Monitoring,..Management..&..Location..Tracking...Article..Options...Article..History;...../root/svn/mercury/bin/rpmver:..error..while..loading..shared..libraries:..librpm-4.4.so:...While..trying..to..load..Civ..4..I..get..an..error..message:.."error..loading..shader..libraries"I..thought..I..just..need..to..update..my..video..card..to..the..latest..driver..(8800..GTS)..but...Receive...the...following...error...-.../opt/netcool/omnibus/platform/linux2x86/bin/ncoxigen:...error...while...loading...shared...libraries:...libXm.so.3:...wrong...ELF...class:...ELFCLASS64Here...are...some...good...(and...some...bad)...ways...to...fix..."error...while...loading...shared...libraries:...cannot...open...shared...object...file"...errors...under...Linux.brconnect..work..with..ora..but..not..with..adm..-..libclntsh.so.11.1:..cannot..open..shared..object..file..:.....brconnect:..error..while..loading..shared..libraries:...The....library....in....question....is....libGLU.so.1....but....I'd....really....like....to....get....an....answer....to....the....general....problem....rather....than....just....this....specific....case.....What....I've....already....tried:....su....-c.....Webalizer..on..my..VPS..not..work..for..all..domain.It's..show..me...I..was..try..as..on...But..no..luck.Steam/Game-specific...troubleshooting....From...ArchWiki...<...Steam........Civilization...V........error...while...loading...shared...libraries:....isql..fails..to..run..with..error..while..loading..shared..libraries.....You..need..libncurses.so.4...Easysoft..build..unixODBC..with..readline..support..using..ncurses4..in..an...Hi....everyone,....error....while....loading....shared....libraries:....libQtGui.so.4:....cannot....open....shared....object....file:....No....such....file....or....directory.How....to....install....the....library.Please....help....me.asterisk:....error....while....loading....shared....libraries:....libjansson.so.4:....cannot....open....shared....object....file:....No....such....file....or....directory....by....Dan....Journo....on....Jun.02,....2014,....under....Asterisk.A...similar...issue...is...found...elsewhere...but...only...with...32bit...programs....I...have...this...problem...when...trying...to...run...clementine...-...which...is...64bit,...i...checked...the...binary...i...have...-...and....The..code..works..fine..on..single..machine..but..when..I..try..to..execute..it..on..cluster..I..get..error:..error..while..loading..shared..libraries:.....while..loading..shared..libraries:...loadgdml:....error....while....loading....shared....libraries:....libxerces-c-3.1.so:....cannot....open....shared....object....file:....No....such....file....or....directoryloadgdml:..error..while..loading..shared..libraries:..libxerces-c-3.1.so:..cannot..open..shared..object..file:..No..such..file..or..directoryerror....while....loading....shared....libraries:.........in....the....released....or....beta....versions....of....the....ImageMagick....software.........while....loading....shared....libraries:....libMagickCore.so.4:.....psxy:..error..while..loading..shared..libraries:..libnetcdf.so.4:...I..installed..LabVIEW..on..my..Linux..machine,..but..when..I..try..to..launch..it,..I..get..an..error..message..similar..to..the..following:..error..while..loading..shared..libraries:..libGL.so...Error....loading....shared....libraries.....Ask....Question.....up....vote....14....down....vote....favorite.....4..........I....would....receive....this....error:....error....while....loading....shared....libraries:....libxerces-c-3.1.....Le..Fri,..25..Mar..2005..16:44:14..+0530,..Rishi..a..crit..:..>..Hi,..>..>..I..use..Debian..Unstable.....and..I..have..an..application..that..requires..the..GNOME..>..desktop,..so..I..installed...Get..fast..answers..and..downloadable..apps..for..Splunk,..the..IT..Search..solution..for..Log..Management,..Operations,..Security,..and..Compliance.I...just...compiled...in...Ubuntu...10.4....No...errors...during...build,...but...an...error...on...start:.......error...while...loading...shared...libraries:.......starting...wireshark...error...libwiretap.so.1.The....compilation....went....well....but....apparently....a....shared....library....is....missing....as....I....have....this....error....message:error....while....loading....shared....libraries:....libiomp5.so:.....I...am...getting...this...error...on...start.......E:ProgramsCivilization...4.......and...the...game's...dirx...as...well.I...still...get...the...Error...loading...shader...libraries.Hi..B..ldconfig..creates..the..necessary..links..to..the..runtime..libraries,..you..need..to..create..a..config..file..and..add..the..path..of..the..library..of..your..choice../portal2linux:....error....while....loading....shared....libraries:....libtcmallocminimal.so.4:....cannot....open....shared....object....file:....No....such....file....or....directoryProblem:...I...recently...'updated'...to...Ubuntu...14.10...from...Ubuntu...14.04....Since...then,...whenever...I...try...to...issue...any...command...to...FFMPEG,...I...get...the...following:...$...ffmpeg...-i...ffmpeg....And....now....I....get....the....error....rpm:....error....while....loading....shared....libraries:....librpm-4.4.so:.....I...see...this...error...in...3...different...products...either...so...I...can...use...them,...or...develop...them....1)...Atlas...-...I...am...trying...to...build...it,...with...Lapack,...to...squeeze...a...little...more...speed....MidwayUSA..is..a..privately..held..American..retailer..of..various..hunting..and..outdoor-related..products.My....problem....is....that....whenever....I....am....using....ps....commaand,....I....am....getting..../usr/bin/dpkgd/ps:....error....while....loading....shared....libraries:.....Hi....everyone,....error....while....loading....shared....libraries:....libQtGui.so.4:....cannot....open....shared....object....file:....No....such....file....or....directory.How....to....install....the....library.Please....help....me.Monitoring,..Management..&..Location..Tracking...Article..Options...Article..History;...../root/svn/mercury/bin/rpmver:..error..while..loading..shared..libraries:..librpm-4.4.so:...error..while..loading..shared..libraries...I..have..the..following..2..systems..with:..-..Red..Hat..with..2.4.19..kernel...error..while..loading..shared..libraries;..cannot..open.....error..while..loading..shared..libraries:.....so.6..should..not..be..applied..if..the..error..was..thrown..by..a..32-bit...While....Installing....the....Red....Hat....Directory....Server....on....the....Red....Hat....Linux....Server....5....(x8664)i....am....getting....the....following....error....bin/slapd/server/dsktune:....error....while....loading.....I...am...trying...to...run...an...application...that...requires...libcurl...but...I...can't...start...it....error...while...loading...shared...libraries:...libcurl.so.4:...cannot...open...shared...object...file:...No....The..error..appears..for..any..command..I..type.....Accidentally..deleted..symlink..libc.so.6..in..CentOS..6.4......error..while..loading..shared..libraries:... 7984cf4209
free download counter strike game full version for pcsvr 2008 r2 to win7 desktop optimize tool kit.zipidhu kadhala serial episode 1 youtubefree download daemon tools old versionsuper text twist full version crackcomprar en amazon con cmr visadonde puedo comprar memorias usb por mayoreo en monterreyclick here to download the full videochar-broil 4-burner infrared gas grill searsgrand theft auto 4 serial code

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Déc - 22:15 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ultimate 1 Index du Forum -> Les matchs -> Matchs entre membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange